About our services and policies.
- Shipping Instructions
When you return the goods, we have the right to require you to bear the shipping costs incurred for the delivery and return of the goods. The shipping charges for the goods are subject to the shipping rates on the official website of the logistics carrier, and the shipping charges for the return of the goods are subject to the actual shipping charges.
- Delivery and delivery time
Delivery Time: Refers to the time of shipment from the warehouse and delivery to the location specified by the customer. Items will be shipped within one week after payment is completed; items with customized services will require longer delivery preparation time, therefore, the delivery time of related products will be extended.
- In case of uncontrollable factors such as traffic control, bad weather (such as heavy rain and snow, floods, ice disasters, earthquakes, etc.), holidays, power outages, etc., the delivery time may be delayed, please understand.
- Due to the customer’s unknown address, inaccurate telephone number, and application for refund, the delay of logistics delivery and delivery is not applicable to the time limit stipulated in the above-mentioned delivery and delivery services.
- The above logistics time limit is the estimated delivery time within the limited range, and the actual routing information of the logistics service provider shall prevail.
How to sign for receipt after the goods arrive
In order to protect your vital interests, we hereby remind you to pay attention to the following matters when receiving the goods:
- When you receive the goods, please inspect the goods on the spot to check whether the outer packaging is in good condition. If the package is found to be damaged, please write “outer package damaged” in the receipt column of the express receipt.
- Since the logistics service provider does not support unpacking and inspection before signing, no matter whether the outer packaging is damaged or not, please be sure to ask the courier to inspect the package together after signing. If you find that the product is damaged, the quantity does not match, the wrong delivery, the missing delivery does not match the order, etc., please take a photo and save the certificate, write the abnormal reason in the receipt column, and let the courier send the package back to the IOKONEofficial website; Submit a return application on the “Order” page, and IOKONE’s official website will refund you.
- If you do not operate according to the above description, after the courier leaves, IOKONEofficial website will not accept returns due to logistics damage, missing or wrong delivery.
- In the event that you cannot sign for the receipt in person, please entrust others to sign the receipt and operate in strict accordance with the first and second items. The signature of the consignee shall be regarded as the signature of the consignee himself.
Consumers should provide accurate delivery address and consignee information to IOKONE official website and receive goods in time. If the order is delayed or cannot be delivered due to the failure of the consumer or its designated consignee to fulfill the aforementioned obligations, the consumer shall bear the corresponding responsibility, and the IOKONE official website has the right to stop the delivery and cancel the order.
We support PayPal payment. If there is any problem with the payment:
- Verify that your PayPal account is valid and the data entered is correct . Otherwise , the system will automatically prompt our information to fill in the wrong information, as long as you change the correct information according to the system prompt, you can re-initiate the payment .
- The balance of the PayPal-bound card is insufficient, so we need to remit the cash to the card first.
- Check that the amount to be paid does not exceed the limit set on the credit/debit card.
- The security of the account is not high, and it is identified as a high-risk transaction by the system. At this time, you can try to use other sources of funds, such as the balance in the PayPal account, to pay, instead of paying by swiping your credit card directly. If there is no money in the PayPal account balance, you can only wait 24 hours or 48 hours before trying to make a second credit card payment.
- The error may also be caused by the browser, you can try to pay again after deleting the cache, cookies.
- If the error still exists, we recommend that you log in to the customer service center of PayPal’s official website and call the service hotline for more professional help.
- Determine if your network is in good condition.
The official website of IOKONE will strictly abide by the relevant national laws and regulations and undertake the responsibility and obligation to repair and return the goods. The official website of IOKONE provides returns upon receipt and warranty services, but the specific page display shall prevail.
- Please read the following terms carefully to avoid unnecessary delay and trouble for your return and warranty.
- The validity period of the exchange is calculated from 0:00 on the second day after you sign for it. The time of the exchange application is subject to the successful submission of the exchange application on the “My Order” page of the IOKONE official website. Please submit a return application to the “My Order” page of the personal center of the IOKONE official website before returning the item, otherwise the IOKONE official website will not be able to accept your application. However, if you directly reject the product, IOKONE’s official website will automatically submit a return application for you.
- If you have other requirements, please contact the IOKONE official website customer service in time.
IOKONE’s official website promises that products that meet the following conditions can be returned from the day of receipt：
- Quality problems;
- Lack of accessories;
- The model is incorrect;
- Damaged during transportation.
Step 1: Please submit a return or exchange application as soon as possible
- In order to ensure that you complete the exchange application within the validity period, please fill in and submit the exchange application on the “My Order” page of the IOKONE official website as soon as possible. We will judge whether it is within the exchange period based on the time you submit the online application.
- If you are not sure whether the host is a fault or an operation problem, you can consult the IOKONE hotline or contact the IOKONE official website customer service, or you can download the relevant product manuals for viewing.
Step 2: Customer Service Review
- IOKONE official website customer service will generally review for you within 24 hours after you submit your return or exchange application. In case of statutory holidays, the review time may be extended.
- Approval means that the IOKONE official website accepts your return or exchange application.
- For applications that do not meet the return and exchange standards (such as exceeding the return and exchange time, the product does not enjoy return and exchange services according to the law, etc.), after customer service review, the status of your return and exchange application is displayed as “review failed”, and the specific reason for failure will be displayed on your return request details page.
Step 3:About The Scene
- Scene One:Application for return due to product quality:
If you apply for a return or exchange due to the quality of the product, please choose to send it back to the IOKONE official website for testing after submitting the return and exchange application and passing the initial review. Please complete this step as soon as possible, because it will affect your final return and exchange time.
Send back to IOKONE official website to read and judge the testing agreement
Please read carefully the process and agreement of returning to the IOKONE official website for testing. If it is true that the quality problem or functional disorder after the return is true, the IOKONE official website will handle the return and replacement for you. Or if the product is artificially damaged, the IOKONE official website will send back the original item on delivery, and the freight will be borne by you. Man-made damage includes but is not limited to: unauthorized maintenance, collision damage caused by external force, liquid ingress, appearance scratches, paint peeling, etc.
- Scene Two:Application for return due to shipping damage:
The customer provides the certificate issued by the logistics company. When signing the receipt, the courier must be present to inspect the package together. If you find that the goods are damaged, missing or sent incorrectly due to logistics, please reject it on the spot and ask the courier to store the certificate. Take photos and videos for proof, and submit a return or exchange application on the IOKONE official website.
①The complete standard configuration of the product refers to the accessories, warranty card, etc. in the original packaging. For details, please refer to the “Packaging List” on the corresponding product details page.
②Complete original packaging refers to the packaging of the product when it leaves the factory, including the color-printed carton and the liner packaging in the carton. It is recommended to keep the outer packaging for 15 days from the date of receipt.
③Gifts refer to gifts with zero price.
Step 4: Instructions for Returns and Refunds
- Processing location: Returns can only be sent back to the IOKONE official website for processing.
- Return and refund instructions: IOKONE official website will return the money to the account you used for payment as soon as possible from the date when the complete product and related items you returned are successfully put into storage, usually within 3-5 working days. Complete the refund processing, but the specific arrival time also depends on the payment institution’s arrival time.
1.Judgment on the validity period of the exchange
The validity period of the exchange is calculated from 0:00 the next day after you sign for it. The time of the exchange application is subject to the successful submission of the exchange application on the “My Order” page of the IOKONE official website. For example, if you signed for the product on March 1, then from 0:00 on March 2, you need to submit a replacement application on the IOKONE official website at the latest before 24:00 on March 16, and you can send it back to the IOKONE official website. detection. After replacement, the warranty period will be recalculated from the date of replacement.
2.About customized products
Customized products refer to consumers who intervene in the production process of products to obtain products that meet their personal attributes, needs, and sizes. Such as printing the designed pattern and text on the designated product, or making the product according to its own needs. This kind of goods does not support return, support maintenance.
3.About the model description of the exchangeable product
Commodity exchange only supports the replacement of products of the same model, specification, and color
4.Service Policy Description for Accessories, Gifts and Special Orders
- Please pay attention to distinguish the different concepts of standard equipment, accessories and gifts: those in the original packaging are standard equipment, those purchased additionally are accessories, and those presented with the event are gifts. If there is a quality problem, you can apply for a replacement.
- The products in the package do not support individual returns of individual products. If the return application initiated by the return and exchange requirements is met, all the products in the package must be returned. If you do not return all the goods, you will be refunded after deducting the amount corresponding to the original price of the unreturned part of the goods. If you have any other questions, please consult the IOKONE official website customer service for assistance.
- When the main product is refunded, the gift should be returned together with the main product. If you do not return the gift with the main item, you will need to return the gift separately at your own expense. If you do not return the gift, a refund will be given to you after deducting the corresponding amount from the original price of the gift.
- If some of your orders are refunded and do not meet the original discount conditions, you will be refunded after deducting your product discount amount. If you have any other questions, please consult the IOKONE official website customer service for assistance.
5.Other situations where return or exchange is not allowed
- Any goods not sold on IOKONE’s official website.
- Commodities that have exceeded the return validity period.
- Product quality problems caused by unauthorized maintenance, misuse, collision, neglect, abuse, liquid intrusion, accident, alteration, incorrect installation, or tearing, altering labels, machine serial numbers.
- The items required to be returned by IOKONE’s official website are not fully returned (please refer to the “Return List” form above).
- For the return or exchange of goods damaged, missed or wrongly delivered due to logistics, the customer has signed for it and cannot provide the relevant credentials issued by the logistics company.
- When the product is exchanged, the appearance of the product has any scratches, crushes, abrasions, bumps, cracks or damages, non-erasable dirt and other appearance signs of use that are difficult to restore; or activation, authorization information is generated. , Unreasonable personal use data retention and other data usage traces.
- Other products that do not support return or exchange.
- The pictures provided on the official website of IOKONE may be slightly different from the real objects due to the change of shooting light and the color difference of the display. The effect demonstration pictures and schematic diagrams are for reference only (the pictures are composite pictures and simulated demonstration pictures). The appearance of the product ( Including but not limited to color) please refer to the actual product.
- Due to space limitations, the information contained in the IOKONE official website (including but not limited to product specifications, function descriptions, etc.) may be incomplete, please refer to the specific information on the product instruction manual.
- Due to the problems caused by your technical level and use environment restrictions, IOKONE official website will not accept returns or exchanges.
- For storage products, the IOKONE official website does not provide data export services. Please be sure to export the data in it before returning to the IOKONE official website. Otherwise, the IOKONE official website will not be held responsible for data loss, damage, leakage, etc.
1. Online application
Please log in to the order center as soon as possible when you need to return or exchange goods, and submit a return or exchange application on the “Order” page. IOKONE official website staff will accept and review it as soon as possible. For assistance, please contact customer service.
2. 5 days x 8 hours working hours*
IOKONE official website after-sales review staff working hours: Monday to Friday, 9:00 am to 18:30 pm at Beijing time. Generally, we will review your application within 24 hours.
3. Hotline consultation service
- Within the return period of the product, if you have any related questions to consult, you are welcome to contact the IOKONE official website customer service hotline:
- beyond the return period, but within the warranty period, you are welcome to contact the after-sales maintenance email:
4. Return service processing cycle
- Return processing cycle: Generally, 3-5 working days (excluding the bank arrival cycle) from the date when the complete product and related items returned by you are successfully put into storage.
- Replacement processing cycle: From the date when the complete product and related items returned by you are successfully put into storage, the replacement product will be sent to you within 7 working days under normal circumstances.
- In case of national statutory holidays, the reasons for your return or exchange application and the return and exchange policy are different, the customer’s personal reasons or other issues that need to be negotiated, the time for negotiation and processing may be increased.
- From the day after the invoice is issued, within one year of the warranty period (two years for the microcomputer), the product host has non-human-damaged performance failures, and consumers can enjoy free maintenance services at IOKONE.
- From the next day after the invoice is issued, within one year of the warranty period (two years for the microcomputer), there is a performance failure that is not man-made damage. After two repairs, you can choose to repair it for free. Or based on the valid repair record provided by the repairer in the warranty card, contact customer service to confirm whether the product can be exchanged. If you choose to return, we will charge a depreciation fee according to the depreciation rate.
- Accessories purchased separately enjoy warranty service according to the corresponding accessories warranty policy.
- The accessories provided with the purchase of the machine are based on the valid warranty certificate of the purchased host, and enjoy the warranty service.
- The accessories presented by the event are guaranteed by valid gift vouchers.
3、The case of not applying for warranty
- beyond the warranty period;
- Failure to use, maintain and maintain the product in accordance with the requirements of the product instruction manual and cause damage;
- Damage caused by misuse such as falling, squeezing, immersion in water;
- Damage caused by force majeure such as flood, fire, lightning strike;
- Products repaired by non-authorized repair centers;
- The use of non-original accessories causes the failure or accident of the host;
- Any product not sold on IOKONE’s official website, and the model, serial number and manufacture number indicated on the product have been changed, deleted, moved or illegible;
- Only the hardware warranty service is included, all configurations and accessories, such as software, CD-ROMs, and user guides, are not included in the warranty service;
- Problems caused by software (including virus infection). Assess whether the computer failure is caused by hardware or software, and reserves the right of final decision;
- Not responsible for restoring services outside of factory mode. If the user requests to install the software, the user is required to provide the required software without any responsibility.
- Guarantee that the repaired product can be used for more than 30 days.
- Due to IOKONE’s own reasons, the repair time exceeds 30 days and the repair is not completed. Consumers contact customer service to replace them with products of the same model and specification for free.
- IOKONE repair center delays the repair time due to the manufacturer’s failure to provide spare parts according to the contract or agreement, and the repair is not completed within 60 days from the date of repair. Consumers contact customer service to replace products of the same model and specifications for free. .
- For specific warranty terms, please refer to the warranty terms published on the product sales page and the warranty regulations in the product manual.
For non-warranty common maintenance spare parts, provide reference price query, clear and transparent.
Non-guaranteed maintenance fee = maintenance spare parts price + labor cost.
If you have any questions about non-warranty charges, please consult customer service, thank you for your support.
1、How to refund the product
The IOKONE official website will refund the money according to the original payment method.
2、Product refund cycle
After the application for refund is confirmed and approved by the staff, the IOKONE official website will directly return the money to you within 3-5 working days after the warehouse receives the returned goods, accessories and gifts from the customer, and the inspection meets the return and exchange standards. But the specific arrival time also depends on the arrival time of the third-party payment or the corresponding bank.
IOKONE official website service agreement
This agreement is a contract between you and the owner of this IOKONE official website on the use of IOKONE official website services and other related matters. Please read and fully understand this service agreement. This agreement constitutes a binding legal document for both parties. Your use of this website means that you agree to this agreement. If you do not agree to this agreement, you can still browse the contents of the IOKONE official website, but you cannot enjoy the further services provided by the IOKONE official website.
Article 1 Confirmation and Acceptance of Terms of Service
- The ownership and operation rights of various online services on the IOKONEofficial website belong to China Shenzhen Aikeda Technology Development Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “IOKONEofficial website”). You should read the IOKONE official website service agreement (hereinafter referred to as the “agreement”) carefully before using this website. After you read it carefully and fully understand it, confirm: You click anywhere on the IOKONE official website (including the mobile client) to agree to the “IOKONE official website service agreement” 》or use the services of this website other than browsing, this agreement constitutes a legal document binding on both parties and takes effect immediately.
- If you represent yourself personally, you confirm that you have reached the age of 18, have full capacity for civil rights and capacity for civil conduct, and are able to independently assume legal responsibilities. If you do not meet the above conditions, you need to be accompanied by your legal guardian to use the services provided by this website, otherwise the IOKONEofficial website will not be able to provide you with services, so you must bear the corresponding compensation responsibility for any loss to the IOKONEofficial website. In particular, if you are a child (minor under the age of 14), before you use our services, please be sure to notify your parents or other guardians to carefully read this agreement and our specially formulated “IOKONE Consumer Business” Children’s Privacy Protection Statement and use our Services or provide us with information with the consent or direction of your parent or other guardian. We recommend that parents or other guardians exercise reasonable supervision and guidance over your child’s use of the Internet, mobile phones and other devices.
- If you use this website on behalf of the company to purchase related services, you confirm that you have obtained the legal written authorization of the company to use this website. If you do not meet the above conditions, IOKONE official website will not be able to provide you with services. Therefore, if you cause any loss to the IOKONE official website, you must bear the corresponding compensation responsibility.
Article 2 Service Description
- Registration and login functions
- You can register for an account or log in to the IOKONE official website to use the corresponding IOKONE official website services. If you only use the browsing and search functions of the “IOKONE official website”, you can choose to use the relevant functions without logging in to the IOKONE account.
- Information display and search function
- This service provides you with product/service information display and search functions to help you quickly find the product you need, and you do not need to enter it again when you search for it later. You can delete the aforementioned search records at your own discretion.
- Shopping function
- This service provides you with ordering and payment functions, and you can use payment services provided by cooperative third-party payment institutions.
- Customer service function
- This service provides customer service for inquiries, complaints, abnormal orders, transaction disputes, etc. during your shopping on the IOKONE official website, and in order to improve your shopping experience in the process of using the “IOKONE official website”, it provides you with return visit services (including after-sale return visits) and user disputes or problems handling return visits, etc.).
- Evaluation and feedback function
- This service provides you with an evaluation or feedback function, and your message and evaluation content will be stored on the server. When you give feedback on your suggestions and comments in the “Feedback” of “IOKONE Official Website”, we will collect your question type, question description or suggestion and the content you upload actively. Your feedback will help us improve “IOKONE” official website” experience.
- Product operation and operation and maintenance security functions
- This service provides you with product operation and operation and maintenance security functions. We will collect the operator information and network information of your use of “IOKONE official website” products and/or services to ensure the stable operation of products and network security in accordance with the requirements of laws and regulations.
- Anti-fraud and other malicious behavior functions
- This service provides anti-fraud and other malicious behavior functions. We will conduct risk control based on part of the information collected in product operation and operation and maintenance security, order information, and IOKONE account information to prevent fraud and other illegal activities in order to better protect you or other IOKONE Client’s rights.
- You understand and agree that IOKONE‘s official website provides goods and services to you on an “as-is” and “existing” basis. We have the right to determine the form and specific content of the service, and have the right to change, suspend or terminate some or all of the above services.
Article 3 Access to this website
- access or use the IOKONE official website , you must equip yourself with the Internet access equipment required to access the Internet, and bear all the costs of this service, including but not limited to network access fees, mobile phone traffic fees, etc. When it comes to using any third-party service, you should also comply with the third-party’s service guidelines and associated fees. IOKONE official website reserves the right to adjust, change or suspend the services of this website within the scope permitted by law for any reason such as its own business decisions and the maintenance needs of this website. You fully acknowledge this right of IOKONE official website and will not claim compensation to IOKONE official website for this.
Article 4 User Information
- Once successfully registered as a member of IOKONEofficial website , you will get a user name and password. Please keep your username and password properly to ensure the security of your username and password. You need to bear the losses caused by improper storage. If you find any unauthorized use of your account or possible security loopholes on this website, please notify the IOKONEofficial website immediately .
- In order to protect your personal rights, please do not use simple passwords in the form of birthdays, names, repeated or consecutive letters, numbers, etc., and do not inform others of your passwords.
- When you use website services such as email registration and password reset, you must keep the verification code sent by this website strictly confidential, and you must bear the loss caused by the leakage of the verification code.
- When you apply to become a member of the IOKONEofficial website, you should provide true, accurate, complete, legal and valid user information to the IOKONEofficial website . When your personal information changes, you should promptly notify the IOKONE official website to update it. If the personal information you provide is untrue, inaccurate or incomplete, you shall bear the responsibilities and consequences caused thereby. IOKONE official website reserves the right to refuse to provide services and delete your user account within the scope permitted by law.
Article 5 Cybersecurity
- The server of this website is located in the United States, and the management and operation of IOKONE’s official website takes place in Guangdong Province, the People’s Republic of China. Although this site is accessible worldwide, not all features, products or services discussed, referred to, offered or offered through or on this site are available to everyone or in all geographic locations. This website serves users worldwide .
- You may not use this website for any illegal or prohibited purpose, and you may not use this website and its contents to infringe the legitimate rights and interests of other organizations or individuals.
- You may not attempt to access any content of this website or use any services of this website without authorization by trespassing, cracking passwords or any other illegal means. You may not trace, reverse look up, hack, or decipher any customer’s information on this website, including but not limited to any accounts not owned by you.
- You must not violate any network security mechanism on this website or link to this website , and you must not detect, scan or test any network weakness on this website or connected to this website, and you must not launch any form of network attack on this website or in this website. or disseminate viruses, zombies and Trojans through this website.
- You agree not to use any device, software or program that interferes or attempts to interfere with the proper operation of this website or any transactions conducted on this website, or interfere or attempt to interfere with the use of this website by others. You shall not take any action to store an unreasonably or disproportionately large amount of data on this website infrastructure, systems or networks, or on systems or networks linked to this website.
- This website may contain links to other independent third-party websites, products and services, such links are provided only for the convenience of visitors to this website. IOKONE’s official website does not provide any express or implied guarantee for the content, services, information, etc. of the links, and such links should not be regarded as recommendation, approval or authorization of the links by IOKONE’s official website . The IOKONEofficial website also has no control over the privacy or data protection policies of third parties, and such third parties are not bound by this agreement. You need to independently judge your interaction with such links. Before submitting personal information to third parties, please read and refer to the privacy policies of these third parties. IOKONE‘s official website does not take any responsibility for this .
- The network connection between you and this website, the security and confidentiality of data transmission are affected by the technology used by you and the telecommunications operator you use, or other external factors other than this website, although the IOKONEofficial website adopts Prudent internal security management system and operation procedures and technical measures to prevent computer viruses, network attacks, network intrusions and other behaviors endangering network security, the information and data you send to this website may still be intercepted by others, and the IOKONEofficial website cannot completely Guarantee the security and confidentiality of the network connection and data transmission between you and this website.
Article 6 Privacy and Personal Information Protection
- We take your personal information and privacy protection very seriously. You understand and agree that during your use of this service, for the purposes necessary to provide this service or based on your consent, we will collect and process your personal information in accordance with the ” IOKONE Official Website and Privacy Statement “. To this end, you need to carefully read the separate and express ” Statement on IOKONE’s Official Website and Privacy ” to understand the purpose and method of processing personal information, the type of personal information processed, the storage period, the way and procedures for exercising user rights, and the protection of IOKONE’s Information such as actions taken with your personal information. You can view the “IOKONE Official Website and Privacy Statement” at the bottom of the website homepage.
Article 7 User Obligations
- You must abide by laws and regulations when using the IOKONEofficial website . You promise that you will never send or disseminate information that violates laws and regulations and is uncivilized through the IOKONEofficial website . Such information includes but is not limited to:
- 1) against the basic principles established by law ;
- 2) Endangering national security, divulging state secrets, subverting state power, undermining national unity, and damaging national honor and interests;
- 3 ) Spreading rumors, disrupting social order and undermining social stability;
- 4 ) Spread obscenity, pornography, gambling, violence, murder, terror or instigate crime;
- 5 ) Intimidating, insulting, attacking, slandering others, or infringing on the legitimate rights and interests of others;
- 6 ) Use this website to engage in illegal and criminal activities such as money laundering, stealing business secrets, stealing personal information;
- 7 ) Publishing anything that infringes upon others’ copyrights, trademarks and other intellectual property rights and other legal rights;
- 8 ) Contains other content prohibited by laws and administrative regulations.
- If you violate this agreement, the official website of IOKONEhas the right to take measures such as warning, correction within a time limit, suspension of services, cancellation of orders, prohibition of transactions, closure of accounts, permanent prohibition of registration, etc. In case of loss, you shall compensate according to law. If your behavior constitutes a crime, IOKONEofficial website has the right to notify and assist government departments to investigate and deal with.
Article 8 Commodity Information and Commodity Prices
- The product or service information on this website may change at any time . The text description and picture effects on the IOKONEofficial website page may be modified and adjusted in real time. For such changes and adjustments, the IOKONEofficial website may not make special notices. Product specifications, function descriptions, spare parts information, inventory, purchase limit and other product information displayed on IOKONE’s official website will be as accurate and detailed as possible and match the actual product information. Due to the limitations of factors such as the development level of Internet technology (such as cache delay, etc.), product batches and real-time changes in production and supply, this website does not rule out the possibility of lag or errors in some information. You confirm: You are aware of and understand this situation, and agree not to pursue the relevant responsibilities of the IOKONE official website . IOKONE official website welcomes error correction, and will give certain rewards to error correctors according to the situation.
- This website clearly marks the price of the product, but you should understand and agree that the price of the product on the IOKONEofficial website may change at any time, so the transaction price of the product must be based on the price when you submit the order for settlement.
Article 9 Basic Rules for Order Formation and Performance
When you place an order, please carefully confirm the name, model, color, price, quantity, specification, name of the consignee, telephone number, detailed address and other information of the purchased goods. For order performance, both parties agree as follows:
- Formation of the contract: When you purchase goods or services from this website on behalf of an individual for personal consumption, or on behalf of an entity to purchase goods or services from the enterprise purchase channel of this website, after you submit an order online and pay the full amount successfully, IOKONEThe contract for the sale of the goods or services between the official website and you is established. Before the establishment of the sales contract with you, either you or the IOKONEofficial website has the right to cancel the order of the relevant goods.
- Although IOKONE’s official website tries its best to meet the needs of all users and makes commercially reasonable efforts to ensure the supply of goods, due to factors such as production and logistics, IOKONE’s official website cannot guarantee that it can provide accurate product inventory information at any time or that you wish to purchase in the order you submit. Items (especially pre-order items or items that have already been sold) will be in stock. Before the establishment of the contract, the expected delivery or arrival information displayed on the IOKONEofficial website is only the reference information provided by the manufacturer to the IOKONEofficial website at that time . If you think the delivery period is too long, you can cancel the order at any time before the IOKONE official website notifies you of the delivery. If the manufacturer cannot supply the IOKONE official website , the IOKONE official website will notify you to cancel the order. After the order is cancelled, the IOKONE official website will promptly return the price you have paid without interest.
- After the order is generated, you (the orderer) can contact the IOKONEofficial website to modify the delivery time and address, but the IOKONEofficial website does not guarantee that the modification can be successful. For the successfully modified order, you need to bear the additional logistics storage costs caused by it. .
- In order to protect the security of your account information, if you need to deal with order-related issues, you can log in to your account or contact customer service to complete identity verification.
Article 10 Handling of Abnormal Orders
- You agree and confirm that IOKONEofficial website has the right to unilaterally refund to the payer’s account and cancel the order if any of the following situations occur before the goods are shipped out or signed for receipt :
- 1) The order is generated by an abnormal process, including but not limited to illegally participating in purchase restriction activities, destroying the order generation program with illegal software, etc.;
- 2) After the order is generated, if there is a dispute or dispute over the ownership of the user’s account, the parties cannot reach an agreement on the dispute, and the IOKONE official website receives the relevant certificate;
- 3) After the order is generated, the orderer or payer raises an objection to the transaction, and the IOKONE official website receives the relevant voucher;
- 4) After the order is generated, there is evidence to make IOKONE official website believe that there is a dispute or other illegal situation in the order;
- 5) The user account of the orderer violates the purchase restriction regulations, or the order is placed through multiple user accounts within a period of time. Although a single account does not violate the purchase restriction regulations, the order’s financial payment account, delivery address, order IP address, contact The actual purchaser is judged to be one person or closely related to this person, and the total purchase quantity of multiple orders violates the purchase restriction regulations;
- 6) Other cases where the IOKONE official website believes that the procurement is carried out by improper means.
Article 11 Delivery
- Orders are shipped in the order of payment, and the estimated delivery time may change before all payments are completed. The estimated delivery time is calculated based on the commodity supply and inventory information, and may vary due to many factors. Orders from the same or similar shipping address, same contact information, same payment account, same consignee may not be shipped at the same time.
- In order to deliver the goods quickly and accurately, you need to fill in the detailed and accurate information such as the consignee’s name, the consignee’s phone number, and the delivery address, and keep the communication tools unblocked. Please check the received goods in time after receipt, if you find any problems, please contact us within 24 hours. If the consignee’s name, consignee’s phone number, delivery address and other information you filled in are incorrect, and the goods are delivered to a consignee who is not your original intention, you shall be responsible for the losses caused thereby.
- If the order is delayed or unable to be delivered due to the following circumstances, the IOKONEofficial website will not be responsible for delivery, and the order may be cancelled:
- 1) The receipt information you provide is false, inaccurate or incomplete;
- 2) No one signs for the goods after they arrive at the delivery address;
- 3) When the consignee cannot be contacted, such as the consignee’s phone is shut down or does not answer the phone;
- 4) Caused by third-party reasons or force majeure factors, such as: natural disasters, traffic martial law, riots, sudden wars, etc.
Article 12 User Comments and Submitted Information
- Due to the real-name system requirements of laws and regulations, you need to log in to your account before you can comment. You can upload pictures, post comments, provide opinions and other content on the IOKONE official website , provided that the content is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringement of intellectual property rights, etc., in violation of laws and regulations, or otherwise harming third parties , infringing or causing public objection, nor does it contain software viruses, political propaganda, commercial solicitation or any form of spam. IOKONE’s official website has the right to save, edit, delete these contents and notify or assist government departments to investigate and deal with violations. You also acknowledge that due to reasons beyond the control of IOKONE‘s official website, the information you publish on IOKONE‘s official website may fail to be stored, delayed or failed to release, but you will not ask IOKONE‘s official website to take responsibility for this.
13 Ownership and Intellectual Property Rights
- You understand and voluntarily undertake that the property rights of any form of information content (including but not limited to customer evaluation, customer consultation, various topic articles, etc.) you actively publish on this website will be voluntarily and irrevocably free of charge. It is authorized to IOKONETerminal Co., Ltd. and its affiliated companies for commercial use, and you agree that IOKONE‘s official website can sub-authorize the above rights based on reasonable purposes such as operation and publicity.
- The IOKONEofficial website owns the copyright and other legal rights of all the content and resources of this website, which are protected by law and have the right to modify this agreement and the content of this website from time to time.
- The intellectual property rights or related rights and interests of any text, pictures, software, sound, video, video, chart, music, etc. displayed on the IOKONEofficial website (including mobile clients) are owned by the IOKONEofficial website or its licensors, without relevant As authorized by the obligee, you shall not copy, use, link or otherwise dispose of or utilize all or part of these contents in any form, and shall not infringe the intellectual property rights or rights of the relevant obligee in any form.
Article 14 Liability and its limitation
- You shall be solely responsible and at your own risk for the use of the linked websites of Terminal Co., Ltd. and related affiliates. Unless otherwise expressly provided in this agreement, IOKONEofficial website does not make any implied representations or warranties (except as otherwise provided by law) regarding the information, content, materials, products (including software) or services on this website.
- The official website of IOKONE will ensure the timeliness, security and accuracy of the service as much as possible, but we do not guarantee that the service will meet the requirements of each user, and we cannot guarantee that the service will not be interrupted. In order to ensure the normal operation of the website, IOKONE’s official website may conduct regular or emergency maintenance on the website. IOKONE’s official website will not be liable for any loss or compensation for service interruptions caused by the above .
- for any loss, liability or injury caused by interruption of power signal, deviation of expression, operational error, network failure, network interruption, computer virus, unintentional or grossly negligent omission, vandalism or any unauthorized access, tampering or use, You understand that the above situation cannot be completely avoided, and you will not hold the IOKONE official website responsible for it.
- Except as otherwise provided by law, you understand that under any circumstances, IOKONEofficial website will not be liable for any indirect or punitive damages, including loss of expected, indirect benefits or data loss, even if IOKONEofficial website has been informed that this may or has actually occurred. damage and its severity. In any case, the responsibilities of IOKONE official website to you, including but not limited to contract, guarantee, tort and other liabilities, shall not exceed the amount of your order.
- For any request, loss, liability, claim or expense (including but not limited to attorney fees, notary fees, etc.) arising from or related to your incorrect use of this website by any third party to the IOKONEofficial website , You agree to indemnify IOKONETerminal Co., Ltd. and its affiliates for losses in accordance with the law .
Article 15 Agreement Update and User Concern Obligation
- According to changes in laws and regulations and the needs of website operations, IOKONE’s official website has the right to modify the terms of this agreement from time to time, and publicize it in accordance with the requirements of laws and regulations. The revised agreement will take effect after publicity and replace the original agreement. You should pay attention to and read the latest version of the agreement and website announcement from time to time. If you do not agree with the updated new agreement, you have the right to stop using the IOKONE official website service immediately. If you continue to use the IOKONE official website service, it is deemed to fully agree to the updated agreement. If any provision of this Agreement is found to be void, invalid or unenforceable for any reason by a judicial or administrative authority, that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
This statement is effective from the date of updating.
Update Date: June 20, 2022
Statement on IOKONE‘s official website and privacy
June 20,6, 2022
” IOKONE official website ” is a platform for you to log in, browse products and purchase online by Shenzhen A-Smart Technology Development Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “we”), including the computer version of ” IOKONE official website ” and the mobile phone version of “IOKONE official website” version (hereinafter referred to as “this platform” or ” IOKONE official website “). We attach great importance to the protection of personal information and privacy of users (hereinafter referred to as “you”), and we may collect and use your personal information during your use of the ” IOKONE Official Website “. We will explain to you how your personal information is collected, used, stored, shared and transferred, and how we provide you with access, correction, deletion and withdrawal of consent. We will provide corresponding security protection measures for your personal information in accordance with legal requirements and mature security standards in the industry.
1.1、 In order to better protect your personal information, please read and fully understand the ” IOKONEOfficial Website and Privacy Statement” (hereinafter referred to as “this statement” ) before using the products and/or services of “IOKONEofficial website” . ”). We have adopted special tips in bold for the key content, and we hope that you will pay special attention when reading and browsing.
1.2、 In order to facilitate your understanding, this statement will be expressed in a simple and easy-to-understand way. If proper nouns are involved, we will explain these terms in detail in Section 12 “Terms Explanation” of this statement. We also highlight the sensitive information we collect about you in bold to remind you. Once you agree to provide your sensitive personal information, we will process your sensitive personal information for the purposes and methods described in this statement. The purpose of our use of your sensitive personal information is to realize the functions related to the ” IOKONE official website ” business. You have the right to refuse to provide us with sensitive personal information, but refusing us to collect and use this information may affect your use of related functions.
1.3、In order to provide you with personalized recommendation services on ” IOKONE official website “, we will collect your relevant usage information in order to provide you with products and/or services that better suit your needs. You can turn it off in the in-app Settings if you want.
2、How we collect and use your personal information
- In order to provide you with related services, ” IOKONE Official Website ” will collect and use your personal information. You can quickly understand the basic situation of ” IOKONE Official Website ” collection and use of personal information by visiting the personal information collection list . Details of the collection of personal information by each function can be found in the description below. If you refuse to provide the personal information collected to implement one of these functions, you will not be able to use that business function. Please note that if you provide personal information of others, please ensure that you have obtained the authorization of the relevant subject.
- We will follow the principles of legitimacy, lawfulness and necessity, and for the following purposes stated in this statement, to collect and use the personal information you actively provide during the use of the products and/or services or generated by the use of the products and/or services, as well as obtaining personal information about you from third parties. If we want to use your personal information for other purposes not stated in this statement, or use the information collected for a specific purpose for other purposes, we will inform you in a reasonable manner and ask again before use Obtain your consent or obtain the corresponding legal basis.
- We will provide you with the following services through the IOKONE official website . During your use of related services, we will process the following information necessary to provide services in order to conclude a contract or perform our contractual obligations. If you do not provide relevant information, it will affect your use of the relevant services of this application.
2.1、Register and log in to your account
- (1) You can log in to the ” IOKONE official website ” through your IOKONE account .
- If you only use the browsing and search functions of the ” IOKONE official website “, you can choose to use the relevant functions without logging in to the IOKONE account.
- When you log in with your IOKONE account, you may need to provide us with your IOKONE account information (region, birthday information, mobile phone number, email address). If you do not provide such information, you will not be able to log in and purchase products on the ” IOKONE Official Website “. In addition, if you provide additional nickname and avatar, it will help ” IOKONE official website ” to provide you with better service and experience. We will display your above personal information, as well as your membership rights and asset information on the ” IOKONE official website “.
- Before you register and use an IOKONE account, please make sure that you read and agree to abide by the terms of service related to the IOKONE account, if you want to know more about the rights and possible legal responsibilities when registering and using the IOKONE account, or For more details on the handling of personal information by the IOKONE account, please read the IOKONE Account User Agreement and the Statement on IOKONE Account and Privacy .
- ( 2 ) We may also send service messages to your account or the mailbox bound to your account.
2.2、Product/Service Information Display and Search
- When you use the search service provided by ” IOKONE Official Website “, we will collect your search records so that you do not need to enter again when you search for it later. You can delete the aforementioned search records at your own discretion .
- When you browse the ” IOKONE official website “, we will collect your browsing information and click history . The purpose of collecting this kind of information is to allow you to quickly find the goods you need and to provide you with a better experience and service.
- (1) Order and delivery
- When you submit an order for settlement, in order to fulfill the obligation to send you the goods and provide after-sales service after placing the order, we need you to provide the delivery address, the name of the consignee, and the mobile phone number . If you do not provide such information, we will Delivery and after-sales service will not be available. At the same time, the system will automatically generate a corresponding order, which will include the order number, purchased product model, and order time; when you complete the payment, the order will also include the payment serial number, payment amount, payment method, Payment result, delivery order number, logistics order number .
- (2) Payment
- After you place an order, you can use the payment services provided by the third-party payment institutions that cooperate with IOKONE . We need to provide your order number and transaction amount information to a third-party payment institution for them to confirm your payment instruction and complete the payment. So that you can use the installment payment service more conveniently and safely. We do not store other information about you.
- (1) Consultation/complaint/abnormal order/transaction dispute: When you use the ” IOKONE official website ” to handle consultation/complaint/abnormal order/transaction dispute, we will collect your IOKONE account number, order information, chat records, Payment information, name of the disputant, mobile phone number, picture of proof, audio and valid documents of proof, name of payee, account number of payee, bank of payee, and address information.
- (2) Return visit: In order to improve your shopping experience in the process of using ” IOKONE official website “, you may be required to provide your contact information such as your name , mobile phone number , email address, etc., to help us provide return visit services (including after-sales return visits and User disputes or problem handling return visits, etc.).
2.5、Evaluation and Feedback
- (1) When you leave a message or comment on the ” IOKONE official website “, your message and comment content will be stored in the IOKONE server. We hereby remind you that since the content of comments and comments is publicly displayed, if it contains personal information, it will bring you certain risks, and it is recommended that you carefully disclose your personal information in comments and comments.
- (2) When you feedback your suggestions and comments in the “Feedback” of the ” IOKONE Official Website “, we will collect your question type, question description or suggestion and the content you upload actively. Your feedback will help We improve the ” IOKONE official website ” experience. In order to give you feedback after the problem is solved, we need to collect your mobile phone number or email address .
2.6、Product operation and operation and maintenance security
- In order to ensure the stable operation of the product, ensure network security according to the requirements of laws and regulations, complete the statistical settlement, and improve the operation strategy of the product, we will collect the information of your use of the ” IOKONE official website ” product . We may receive and record your relevant order information and IOKONE account information according to your specific permissions in software installation and use.
2.7、Anti-fraud and other malicious acts
- In order to protect the rights of IOKONE , you or other IOKONE customers, we will conduct risk control based on part of the information collected in product operation and operation and maintenance security, order information, and IOKONE account information to prevent fraud and other illegal activities.
3 、Advertising and Marketing
In order to better provide you with recommendation services, after obtaining your consent, we may reasonably send you commercial advertisements, the latest platform management and commodity information, and other necessary notification of registration through e-mails and other means. Service notifications for users. In order to provide you with a better user experience, we may associate and analyze the data of your use of network information, IP address, order information, IOKONE account information, transaction information, and other IOKONE related applications to provide you with information Send the goods or services you are interested in. If you do not want to receive advertisements, you can turn off the relevant features.
4 、Protection of minors
We attach great importance to the protection of minors’ personal information. IOKONE will provide services and protection to minors in strict accordance with the requirements of laws and regulations. If you are a minor, your parents or other guardians are required to agree to your use of this application and to agree to the terms of service of the relevant application. Parents or other guardians should also take appropriate precautions to protect minors, including monitoring their use of the app.
In particular, if you are a child (a minor under the age of fourteen), before you use our services, please be sure to notify your parents or other guardians to read this statement and our specially formulated “IOKONE Consumer Business” together. Children’s Privacy Protection Statement and use our Services or provide us with information with the consent or direction of your parent or other guardian. If you are a parent or other guardian of a child, please ensure that the child under your guardianship uses our Services and provides information to us with your consent or direction. In order to protect children, parents or guardians should ensure that your children use children’s accounts, and we will not enable personalized recommendations, marketing message pushes and user experience improvement services for children’s accounts.
5、 How to share, delegate processing, transfer, and publicly disclose your personal information
5.1、 Sharing your personal information
We will not share your personal information with any companies, organizations and individuals, with the following exceptions:
- Obtain your express authorization or consent in advance: After obtaining your express consent, we will share your personal information with other parties;
- Personal information that is necessary to perform the relevant agreements (including agreements and platform rules) and other legal documents you have signed with us;
- Sharing under statutory circumstances: Your personal information needs to be shared in accordance with applicable laws and regulations, legal procedures, litigation/arbitration, government mandatory orders, and regulatory requirements;
- To the extent required or permitted by law, it is necessary to provide your personal information to third parties (including industry organizations such as consumer rights protection departments) in order to protect the interests, property or safety of you or the public from damage;
- It is necessary to share your personal information in order to protect national security, public safety and the significant legitimate rights and interests of you and other individuals, or to respond to public health emergencies, or to protect the life, health and property safety of natural persons in emergency situations shared personal information;
- Process your personal information disclosed by yourself or we can obtain your personal information from other legitimate public channels within a reasonable scope;
- Sharing with our affiliates: Your personal information may be shared among our affiliates. We will only share necessary personal information and such sharing is subject to the purpose of this statement. If the affiliated company wants to change the purpose of processing personal information, it will ask for your authorization again. And, before providing information to an affiliate, we will use commercially reasonable efforts to assess the legality, legitimacy and necessity of the information collected by the affiliate. We will do our best to require affiliates to take protective measures for your information.
We will not transfer your personal information to any companies, organizations and individuals, except in the following cases:
- Transfer with explicit consent: After obtaining your explicit consent, we will transfer your personal information to other parties;
- When it is necessary to transfer personal information due to merger, division, dissolution, bankruptcy, etc., we will require the new company or organization that holds your personal information to continue to be bound by this statement, otherwise we will require the company or organization to continue to be bound by this statement. Ask for your authorization again.
5.3 、Public disclosure
We will not publicly disclose your personal information without your express consent.
Based on laws, legal procedures, lawsuits or mandatory requirements of government authorities, in order to protect national security, public safety and the significant legitimate rights and interests of you and other individuals, we may disclose your personal information to competent authorities or the public. However, we guarantee that when the above situation occurs, we will require the disclosure requesting party to issue corresponding valid legal documents, and take security protection measures in line with laws and industry standards for the disclosed information.
6、How to manage your personal information
it easier for you to access, change or delete your personal information during your use of the ” IOKONE official website “, and to ensure that you have the right to withdraw the permission to use your personal information, we provide you with corresponding operations on the ” IOKONE official website ” To set up.
6.1 、Access and Correction of Personal Information *
Access and change personal information in my account-account details.
6.2 In response to your above request
For security reasons, we may ask you to verify your identity before processing your request. For your request, in principle, we will receive your request and reply within 15 working days after verifying your user identity.
We may reject requests that are contrary to the requirements of laws and regulations, or bring risks to the legitimate rights and interests of the country, society, IOKONE , and other organizations or individuals, or violate public order and good morals.
If you have any questions, comments or suggestions about your data subject rights, you can contact us through the Privacy Questions page.
7、How to contact us
We have set up a dedicated department for personal information protection (or personal information protection officer), you can contact us by visiting the Privacy Questions page, and we will reply as soon as possible.
If you are dissatisfied with our response, especially if our personal information processing has damaged your legitimate rights and interests, you can also file a lawsuit with the competent people’s court, file a complaint with the industry self-discipline association or relevant government management agencies, etc. way to resolve.
8、 How this statement is updated
8.1、 We reserve the right to update this Statement from time to time.
8.2 、Please note that we will collect, use, process and store your personal information in accordance with the updated statement only after obtaining your authorization.
In the case of the following major changes, we may also provide more prominent notices depending on the specific circumstances:
- Significant changes in our ownership structure, such as changes in owners caused by bankruptcy, mergers and acquisitions, etc.;
- When the personal information security impact assessment report indicates that there is a high risk.
9 、Explanation of terms
The proper terms used in this Privacy Statement have the following definitions in their usual meanings:
9.1、 Personal information : Personal information refers to various information related to identified or identifiable natural persons recorded electronically or in other ways, excluding anonymized information.
9.2、 Sensitive personal information : Sensitive personal information refers to personal information that, once leaked or used illegally, is likely to cause damage to the personal dignity of a natural person or endanger personal and property safety, including biometrics, religious beliefs, specific identities, medical and health , financial accounts, whereabouts and other information, as well as personal information of minors under the age of fourteen.
9.3 、Affiliate : means any person, partnership, partnership, company, party, party, or company that is directly or indirectly (through one or more intermediaries or arrangements) with us, controls or is controlled by, or is under common control with, that party. organization or entity. “Control” means directly or indirectly owning at least thirty percent (30%) of the voting rights in the shares or other securities of a controlled or jointly controlled entity in the election of directors (or other executives).