IOKONE official website service agreement
This agreement is a contract between you and the owner of this IOKONE official website on the use of IOKONE official website services and other related matters. Please read and fully understand this service agreement. This agreement constitutes a binding legal document for both parties. Your use of this website means that you agree to this agreement. If you do not agree to this agreement, you can still browse the contents of the IOKONE official website, but you cannot enjoy the further services provided by the IOKONE official website.
Article 1 Confirmation and Acceptance of Terms of Service
- The ownership and operation rights of various online services on the IOKONE official website belong to China Shenzhen Aikeda Technology Development Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “IOKONE official website”). You should read the IOKONE official website service agreement (hereinafter referred to as the “agreement”) carefully before using this website. After you read it carefully and fully understand it, confirm: You click anywhere on the IOKONE official website (including the mobile client) to agree to the “IOKONE official website service agreement” 》or use the services of this website other than browsing, this agreement constitutes a legal document binding on both parties and takes effect immediately.
- If you represent yourself personally, you confirm that you have reached the age of 18, have full capacity for civil rights and capacity for civil conduct, and are able to independently assume legal responsibilities. If you do not meet the above conditions, you need to be accompanied by your legal guardian to use the services provided by this website, otherwise the IOKONE official website will not be able to provide you with services, so you must bear the corresponding compensation responsibility for any loss to the IOKONE official website. In particular, if you are a child (minor under the age of 14), before you use our services, please be sure to notify your parents or other guardians to carefully read this agreement and our specially formulated “IOKONE Consumer Business” Children’s Privacy Protection Statement and use our Services or provide us with information with the consent or direction of your parent or other guardian. We recommend that parents or other guardians exercise reasonable supervision and guidance over your child’s use of the Internet, mobile phones and other devices.If you use this website on behalf of the company to purchase related services, you confirm that you have obtained the legal written authorization of the company to use this website. If you do not meet the above conditions, IOKONE official website will not be able to provide you with services. Therefore, if you cause any loss to the IOKONE official website, you must bear the corresponding compensation responsibility.
Article 2 Service Description
- Registration and login functionsYou can register for an account or log in to the IOKONE official website to use the corresponding IOKONE official website services. If you only use the browsing and search functions of the “IOKONE official website”, you can choose to use the relevant functions without logging in to the IOKONE account.
- Information display and search functionThis service provides you with product/service information display and search functions to help you quickly find the product you need, and you do not need to enter it again when you search for it later. You can delete the aforementioned search records at your own discretion.
- Shopping functionThis service provides you with ordering and payment functions, and you can use payment services provided by cooperative third-party payment institutions.
- Customer service functionThis service provides customer service for inquiries, complaints, abnormal orders, transaction disputes, etc. during your shopping on the IOKONE official website, and in order to improve your shopping experience in the process of using the “IOKONE official website”, it provides you with return visit services (including after-sale return visits) and user disputes or problems handling return visits, etc.).
- Evaluation and feedback functionThis service provides you with an evaluation or feedback function, and your message and evaluation content will be stored on the server. When you give feedback on your suggestions and comments in the “Feedback” of “IOKONE Official Website”, we will collect your question type, question description or suggestion and the content you upload actively. Your feedback will help us improve “IOKONE” official website” experience.
- Product operation and operation and maintenance security functionsThis service provides you with product operation and operation and maintenance security functions. We will collect the operator information and network information of your use of “IOKONE official website” products and/or services to ensure the stable operation of products and network security in accordance with the requirements of laws and regulations.
- Anti-fraud and other malicious behavior functionsThis service provides anti-fraud and other malicious behavior functions. We will conduct risk control based on part of the information collected in product operation and operation and maintenance security, order information, and IOKONE account information to prevent fraud and other illegal activities in order to better protect you or other IOKONE. Client’s rights.You understand and agree that IOKONE’s official website provides goods and services to you on an “as-is” and “existing” basis. We have the right to determine the form and specific content of the service, and have the right to change, suspend or terminate some or all of the above services.
Article 3 Access to this website
- access or use the IOKONE official website , you must equip yourself with the Internet access equipment required to access the Internet, and bear all the costs of this service, including but not limited to network access fees, mobile phone traffic fees, etc. When it comes to using any third-party service, you should also comply with the third-party’s service guidelines and associated fees. IOKONE official website reserves the right to adjust, change or suspend the services of this website within the scope permitted by law for any reason such as its own business decisions and the maintenance needs of this website. You fully acknowledge this right of IOKONE official website and will not claim compensation to IOKONE official website for this.
Article 4 User Information
- Once successfully registered as a member of IOKONE official website , you will get a user name and password. Please keep your username and password properly to ensure the security of your username and password. You need to bear the losses caused by improper storage. If you find any unauthorized use of your account or possible security loopholes on this website, please notify the IOKONE official website immediately .
- In order to protect your personal rights, please do not use simple passwords in the form of birthdays, names, repeated or consecutive letters, numbers, etc., and do not inform others of your passwords.
- When you use website services such as email registration and password reset, you must keep the verification code sent by this website strictly confidential, and you must bear the loss caused by the leakage of the verification code.
- When you apply to become a member of the IOKONE official website, you should provide true, accurate, complete, legal and valid user information to the IOKONE official website . When your personal information changes, you should promptly notify the IOKONE official website to update it. If the personal information you provide is untrue, inaccurate or incomplete, you shall bear the responsibilities and consequences caused thereby. IOKONE official website reserves the right to refuse to provide services and delete your user account within the scope permitted by law.
Article 5 Cybersecurity
- The server of this website is located in the United States, and the management and operation of IOKONE’s official website takes place in Guangdong Province, the People’s Republic of China. Although this site is accessible worldwide, not all features, products or services discussed, referred to, offered or offered through or on this site are available to everyone or in all geographic locations. This website serves users worldwide .
- You may not use this website for any illegal or prohibited purpose, and you may not use this website and its contents to infringe the legitimate rights and interests of other organizations or individuals.
- You may not attempt to access any content of this website or use any services of this website without authorization by trespassing, cracking passwords or any other illegal means. You may not trace, reverse look up, hack, or decipher any customer’s information on this website, including but not limited to any accounts not owned by you.You must not violate any network security mechanism on this website or link to this website , and you must not detect, scan or test any network weakness on this website or connected to this website, and you must not launch any form of network attack on this website or in this website. or disseminate viruses, zombies and Trojans through this website.You agree not to use any device, software or program that interferes or attempts to interfere with the proper operation of this website or any transactions conducted on this website, or interfere or attempt to interfere with the use of this website by others. You shall not take any action to store an unreasonably or disproportionately large amount of data on this website infrastructure, systems or networks, or on systems or networks linked to this website.
- This website may contain links to other independent third-party websites, products and services, such links are provided only for the convenience of visitors to this website. IOKONE’s official website does not provide any express or implied guarantee for the content, services, information, etc. of the links, and such links should not be regarded as recommendation, approval or authorization of the links by IOKONE’s official website .
The IOKONE official website also has no control over the privacy or data protection policies of third parties, and such third parties are not bound by this agreement. You need to independently judge your interaction with such links. Before submitting personal information to third parties, please read and refer to the privacy policies of these third parties. IOKONE’s official website does not take any responsibility for this .
- The network connection between you and this website, the security and confidentiality of data transmission are affected by the technology used by you and the telecommunications operator you use, or other external factors other than this website, although the IOKONE official website adopts Prudent internal security management system and operation procedures and technical measures to prevent computer viruses, network attacks, network intrusions and other behaviors endangering network security, the information and data you send to this website may still be intercepted by others, and the IOKONE official website cannot completely Guarantee the security and confidentiality of the network connection and data transmission between you and this website.
Article 6 Privacy and Personal Information Protection
- We take your personal information and privacy protection very seriously. You understand and agree that during your use of this service, for the purposes necessary to provide this service or based on your consent, we will collect and process your personal information in accordance with the ” IOKONE Official Website and Privacy Statement “. To this end, you need to carefully read the separate and express ” Statement on IOKONE’s Official Website and Privacy ” to understand the purpose and method of processing personal information, the type of personal information processed, the storage period, the way and procedures for exercising user rights, and the protection of IOKONE’s Information such as actions taken with your personal information. You can view and download the “IOKONE Official Website and Privacy Statement” at the bottom of the website homepage .
Article 7 User Obligations
- 1. You must abide by laws and regulations when using the IOKONE official website . You promise that you will never send or disseminate information that violates laws and regulations and is uncivilized through the IOKONE official website . Such information includes but is not limited to:
- 1) against the basic principles established by law ;
- 2) Endangering national security, divulging state secrets, subverting state power, undermining national unity, and damaging national honor and interests;
- 3 ) Spreading rumors, disrupting social order and undermining social stability;
- 4 ) Spread obscenity, pornography, gambling, violence, murder, terror or instigate crime;
- 5 ) Intimidating, insulting, attacking, slandering others, or infringing on the legitimate rights and interests of others;
- 6 ) Use this website to engage in illegal and criminal activities such as money laundering, stealing business secrets, stealing personal information;
- 7 ) Publishing anything that infringes upon others’ copyrights, trademarks and other intellectual property rights and other legal rights;
- 8 ) Contains other content prohibited by laws and administrative regulations.
- 2. If you violate this agreement, the official website of IOKONE has the right to take measures such as warning, correction within a time limit, suspension of services, cancellation of orders, prohibition of transactions, closure of accounts, permanent prohibition of registration, etc. In case of loss, you shall compensate according to law. If your behavior constitutes a crime, IOKONE official website has the right to notify and assist government departments to investigate and deal with.
Article 8 Commodity Information and Commodity Prices
- The product or service information on this website may change at any time . The text description and picture effects on the IOKONE official website page may be modified and adjusted in real time. For such changes and adjustments, the IOKONE official website may not make special notices. Product specifications, function descriptions, spare parts information, inventory, purchase limit and other product information displayed on IOKONE’s official website will be as accurate and detailed as possible and match the actual product information. Due to the limitations of factors such as the development level of Internet technology (such as cache delay, etc.), product batches and real-time changes in production and supply, this website does not rule out the possibility of lag or errors in some information.
You confirm: You are aware of and understand this situation, and agree not to pursue the relevant responsibilities of the IOKONE official website .IOKONE official website welcomes error correction, and will give certain rewards to error correctors according to the situation.
- This website clearly marks the price of the product, but you should understand and agree that the price of the product on the IOKONE official website may change at any time, so the transaction price of the product must be based on the price when you submit the order for settlement.
Article 9 Basic Rules for Order Formation and Performance
When you place an order, please carefully confirm the name, model, color, price, quantity, specification, name of the consignee, telephone number, detailed address and other information of the purchased goods. For order performance, both parties agree as follows:
Formation of the contract: When you purchase goods or services from this website on behalf of an individual for personal consumption, or on behalf of an entity to purchase goods or services from the enterprise purchase channel of this website, after you submit an order online and pay the full amount successfully, IOKONE The contract for the sale of the goods or services between the official website and you is established. Before the establishment of the sales contract with you, either you or the IOKONE official website has the right to cancel the order of the relevant goods.
- Although IOKONE’s official website tries its best to meet the needs of all users and makes commercially reasonable efforts to ensure the supply of goods, due to factors such as production and logistics, IOKONE’s official website cannot guarantee that it can provide accurate product inventory information at any time or that you wish to purchase in the order you submit. Items (especially pre-order items or items that have already been sold) will be in stock. Before the establishment of the contract, the expected delivery or arrival information displayed on the IOKONE official website is only the reference information provided by the manufacturer to the IOKONE official website at that time . If you think the delivery period is too long, you can cancel the order at any time before the IOKONE official website notifies you of the delivery. If the manufacturer cannot supply the IOKONE official website , the IOKONE official website will notify you to cancel the order. After the order is cancelled, the IOKONE official website will promptly return the price you have paid without interest.
- After the order is generated, you (the orderer) can contact the IOKONE official website to modify the delivery time and address, but the IOKONE official website does not guarantee that the modification can be successful. For the successfully modified order, you need to bear the additional logistics storage costs caused by it. .
- In order to protect the security of your account information, if you need to deal with order-related issues, you can log in to your account or contact customer service to complete identity verification.
Article 10 Handling of Abnormal Orders
- You agree and confirm that IOKONE official website has the right to unilaterally refund to the payer’s account and cancel the order if any of the following situations occur before the goods are shipped out or signed for receipt :
- 1) The order is generated by an abnormal process, including but not limited to illegally participating in purchase restriction activities, destroying the order generation program with illegal software, etc.;
- 2) After the order is generated, if there is a dispute or dispute over the ownership of the user’s account, the parties cannot reach an agreement on the dispute, and the IOKONE official website receives the relevant certificate;
- 3) After the order is generated, the orderer or payer raises an objection to the transaction, and the IOKONE official website receives the relevant voucher;
- 4) After the order is generated, there is evidence to make IOKONE official website believe that there is a dispute or other illegal situation in the order;
- 5) The user account of the orderer violates the purchase restriction regulations, or the order is placed through multiple user accounts within a period of time. Although a single account does not violate the purchase restriction regulations, the order’s financial payment account, delivery address, order IP address, contact The actual purchaser is judged to be one person or closely related to this person, and the total purchase quantity of multiple orders violates the purchase restriction regulations;
- 6) Other cases where the IOKONE official website believes that the procurement is carried out by improper means.
Article 11 Delivery
- Orders are shipped in the order of payment, and the estimated delivery time may change before all payments are completed. The estimated delivery time is calculated based on the commodity supply and inventory information, and may vary due to many factors. Orders from the same or similar shipping address, same contact information, same payment account, same consignee may not be shipped at the same time.
- In order to deliver the goods quickly and accurately, you need to fill in the detailed and accurate information such as the consignee’s name, the consignee’s phone number, and the delivery address, and keep the communication tools unblocked. Please check the received goods in time after receipt, if you find any problems, please contact us within 24 hours. If the consignee’s name, consignee’s phone number, delivery address and other information you filled in are incorrect, and the goods are delivered to a consignee who is not your original intention, you shall be responsible for the losses caused thereby.
- If the order is delayed or unable to be delivered due to the following circumstances, the IOKONE official website will not be responsible for delivery, and the order may be cancelled:
- 1) The receipt information you provide is false, inaccurate or incomplete;
- 2) No one signs for the goods after they arrive at the delivery address;
- 3) When the consignee cannot be contacted, such as the consignee’s phone is shut down or does not answer the phone;
- 4) Caused by third-party reasons or force majeure factors, such as: natural disasters, traffic martial law, riots, sudden wars, etc.
Article 12 User Comments and Submitted Information
Due to the real-name system requirements of laws and regulations, you need to log in to your account before you can comment.
You can upload pictures, post comments, provide opinions and other content on the IOKONE official website , provided that the content is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringement of intellectual property rights, etc., in violation of laws and regulations, or otherwise harming third parties , infringing or causing public objection, nor does it contain software viruses, political propaganda, commercial solicitation or any form of spam. IOKONE’s official website has the right to save, edit, delete these contents and notify or assist government departments to investigate and deal with violations.
You also acknowledge that due to reasons beyond the control of IOKONE’s official website, the information you publish on IOKONE’s official website may fail to be stored, delayed or failed to release, but you will not ask IOKONE’s official website to take responsibility for this.
Article 13 Ownership and Intellectual Property Rights
- You understand and voluntarily undertake that the property rights of any form of information content (including but not limited to customer evaluation, customer consultation, various topic articles, etc.) you actively publish on this website will be voluntarily and irrevocably free of charge. It is authorized to IOKONE Terminal Co., Ltd. and its affiliated companies for commercial use, and you agree that IOKONE’s official website can sub-authorize the above rights based on reasonable purposes such as operation and publicity.
- The IOKONE official website owns the copyright and other legal rights of all the content and resources of this website, which are protected by law and have the right to modify this agreement and the content of this website from time to time.
- The intellectual property rights or related rights and interests of any text, pictures, software, sound, video, video, chart, music, etc. displayed on the IOKONE official website (including mobile clients) are owned by the IOKONE official website or its licensors, without relevant As authorized by the obligee, you shall not copy, use, link or otherwise dispose of or utilize all or part of these contents in any form, and shall not infringe the intellectual property rights or rights of the relevant obligee in any form.
Article 14 Liability and its limitation
You shall be solely responsible and at your own risk for the use of the linked websites of Terminal Co., Ltd. and related affiliates. Unless otherwise expressly provided in this agreement, IOKONE official website does not make any implied representations or warranties (except as otherwise provided by law) regarding the information, content, materials, products (including software) or services on this website.The official website of IOKONE will ensure the timeliness, security and accuracy of the service as much as possible, but we do not guarantee that the service will meet the requirements of each user, and we cannot guarantee that the service will not be interrupted. In order to ensure the normal operation of the website, IOKONE’s official website may conduct regular or emergency maintenance on the website. IOKONE’s official website will not be liable for any loss or compensation for service interruptions caused by the above .for any loss, liability or injury caused by interruption of power signal, deviation of expression, operational error, network failure, network interruption, computer virus, unintentional or grossly negligent omission, vandalism or any unauthorized access, tampering or use,
You understand that the above situation cannot be completely avoided, and you will not hold the IOKONE official website responsible for it.
- Except as otherwise provided by law, you understand that under any circumstances, IOKONE official website will not be liable for any indirect or punitive damages, including loss of expected, indirect benefits or data loss, even if IOKONE official website has been informed that this may or has actually occurred. damage and its severity. In any case, the responsibilities of IOKONE official website to you, including but not limited to contract, guarantee, tort and other liabilities, shall not exceed the amount of your order.
- For any request, loss, liability, claim or expense (including but not limited to attorney fees, notary fees, etc.) arising from or related to your incorrect use of this website by any third party to the IOKONE official website , You agree to indemnify IOKONE Terminal Co., Ltd. and its affiliates for losses in accordance with the law .
Article 15 Agreement Update and User Concern Obligation
According to changes in laws and regulations and the needs of website operations, IOKONE’s official website has the right to modify the terms of this agreement from time to time, and publicize it in accordance with the requirements of laws and regulations. The revised agreement will take effect after publicity and replace the original agreement. You should pay attention to and read the latest version of the agreement and website announcement from time to time. If you do not agree with the updated new agreement, you have the right to stop using the IOKONE official website service immediately. If you continue to use the IOKONE official website service, it is deemed to fully agree to the updated agreement. If any provision of this Agreement is found to be void, invalid or unenforceable for any reason by a judicial or administrative authority, that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.