We support PayPal payment. If there is any problem with the payment:
- Verify that your PayPal account is valid and the data entered is correct . Otherwise , the system will automatically prompt our information to fill in the wrong information, as long as you change the correct information according to the system prompt, you can re-initiate the payment .
- The balance of the PayPal-bound card is insufficient, so we need to remit the cash to the card first.
- Check that the amount to be paid does not exceed the limit set on the credit/debit card.
- The security of the account is not high, and it is identified as a high-risk transaction by the system. At this time, you can try to use other sources of funds, such as the balance in the PayPal account, to pay, instead of paying by swiping your credit card directly. If there is no money in the PayPal account balance, you can only wait 24 hours or 48 hours before trying to make a second credit card payment.
- The error may also be caused by the browser, you can try to pay again after deleting the cache, cookies.
- If the error still exists, we recommend that you log in to the customer service center of PayPal’s official website and call the service hotline for more professional help.
- Determine if your network is in good condition .